Water Delivery / Dust Removal
Engine & Accessory offers a full line of quality tank trucks serving the water delivery and dust control industries. From water delivery to construction and mining operations, we offer a tank and system for all your hauling and delivery needs. These custom-designed trucks are carefully engineered and assembled based on each customer’s unique business demands. From design to manufacturing to customer support, Engine & Accessory has your turnkey, affordable, tank truck solution.
Specifications for Water Delivery Trucks
- Constructed from bright finish aluminum, steel or stainless steel.
- Elliptical tank design
- Capacity: 1000 to 5000 gallons single or multiple compartments
- Bulkheads: Single bulkhead construction. Heads are dished and flanged. Off-set baffling to prevent sloshing
- Under frame: Extruded L or J type sills welded to tank bottom. Crossmembers are installed at each surge head and bulkhead.
- Bumper: Heavy duty bumper to meet DOT MC-406
- Ladder: Ladder installed in center of rear head with option for front or side ladder
- Fenders: Jeep style fenders
- One 4” outlet installed in the lower center of tank with air operated belly valve
- One 3” inlet will be installed in the top of the tank
- One 16” manhole cover will be installed with a 10” latching cover
- Two sight tubes will be installed. One in the front head and one in the rear
- Lights: Federal standard MVSS108. LED Betts Snap Seal lights with vapor proof wiring.
- Options for various sizes of cabinets, hose tubes, hose troughs and walkways
- Steel tanks will be sandblasted, primed and painted one color. Aluminum tanks are left in bright finish. Stainless tanks can be painted or be supplied with a polished finish.
- Options available to epoxy coat inside of tanks.
Pumping System Specifications
- Pumping systems can be setup for various applications
- Gorman Rupp, Berkley or auxiliary engine driven product pumps complete with strainer.
- Hot shift or air shift PTO’s with options for direct or hydraulic drive.
- Control panel installed in cab of chassis
- Hannay hose reels (manual or electric) complete with hose and nozzles
- Spray heads, spray bars, and remote control monitors for spraying options.
- Hydrant fill options available along with self loading thru product pump
- Arrow boards and strobes available
Engine & Accessory’s water units are designed to fit all major chassis models. Chassis’s include: Ford, International, Freightliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Mack, and Hino. Standard features on our chassis include: Diesel engines, automatic/manual transmissions, air brakes, air conditioning, am/fm radio, air ride drivers seat, cruise control. Complete detailed specifications are available upon request.