Waste Oil Collection
Engine & Accessory offers a full line of quality tank trucks serving the waste oil industry. Whether collecting oil from a small auto repair facility to a large industrial plant, we offer a tank and system for all your hauling needs. These custom-designed trucks are carefully engineered and assembled based on each customer’s unique business demands. From design to manufacturing to customer support, Engine & Accessory has your turnkey, affordable, tank truck solution.
Specifications for Custom Waste Oil Truck
- Constructed from bright finish aluminum, steel or stainless steel.
- Elliptical tank design
- Capacity: 500 to 5000 gallons single or multiple compartments
- Bulkheads: Double or single bulkhead construction. Heads are dished and flanged to meet DOT MC 406 regulations. Surge heads installed and spaced to DOT specifications
- Under frame: Extruded L or J type sills welded to tank bottom. Crossmembers are installed at each surge head and bulkhead.
- Flashing: Full length double legged leak proof extruded aluminum overturn rails to meet DOT MC 406. Expanded metal between flashing rails. Two external flashing drains installed
- Manholes: 16” manholes with 10” fills. DOT MC-406 approved venting.
- Discharge Lines: 3”x3” emergency valves. Emergency valve operator installed curbside front with emergency release at street side front. Emergency valves can be setup air operated or cable operated.
- Aluminum hose tubes or special hose troughs with sumps and drain valves.
- Bumper: Heavy duty bumper to meet DOT MC-406
- Ladder: Ladder with platform center of rear head—Option for street side front ladder
- Fenders: Jeep style fenders
- Lights: Federal standard MVSS108. LED Betts Snap Seal lights with vapor proof wiring.
- Options for various sizes of cabinets, walkways and piping.
Pumping System Specifications
- Pumping system can be setup with a variety of configurations
- Gear type product pumps complete with strainer
- Hot shift PTO’s with controls located in work area
- Capability of pump on, pump off, re-circulate, pump through, gravity on/of and rear and/or driver side suction and discharge
- Options for drum platforms in aluminum or steel with lift gates
- Options for suction hose, hose reels, gate valves, strainers and swivels available depending on specification needs
Engine & Accessory’s waste oil units are designed to fit all major chassis models. Chassis’ include: Ford, International, Freightliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Mack, and Hino. Standard features on our chassis include: Diesel engines, automatic/manual transmissions, air brakes, air conditioning, am/fm radio, air ride driver’s seat, cruise control. Complete detailed specifications are available upon request.