Septic & Grease Vacuum Trucks
Engine & Accessory’s vacuum trucks for non hazardous material are designed around everyday operation. A wide variation of setups and a broad range of options give us the ability to offer our customers the right application for their business.
Key Features of Septic and Grease Tankers
- Tanks are manufactured using aluminum, stainless steel or carbon steel. The options to offer various types of material ensures our ability to give the customer the right tank for their application
- Reliable & simple design but with state of the art components for longer life and low cost maintenance.
- Working with all the top components manufactures makes our units completely customizable to each customer’s specific needs.
Specifications for Septic / Grease Trucks
- Constructed from bright finish aluminum, steel or stainless steel. Tank thickness depends on material used to construct tank.
- Capacity: 1000 to 5000 gallon single compartment.
- Round tank design with baffles
- One 20” aluminum top manway, one 20” rear cleanout and low profile primary shutoff installed in tank
- Full length hose trays
- Three sight 5” sight eyes installed in rear head of tank
- DOT rear bumper
- Discharge port for waste 6” installed in rear head.
- Suction/Fill— 4” suction port in rear with standpipe
- Lighting: Two rear work lights on rear head, vapor proof L.E.D lights in light boxes
- Ladder installed with grip-strut steps
- Also included: hose hooks on rear head, DOT mounting kit with composite material mount boards, full length hose protectors each side of tank
- Steel tanks will be sandblasted, primed and painted one color. Aluminum tanks are left in bright finish. Stainless tanks can be painted or be supplied with a polished finish.
- Options available to epoxy coat inside of tanks.
Pumping System Specifications
- Pumping systems can be setup for various applications
- Vacuum pump complete with 4-way valve, pump oiling system and heavy duty mount.
- Drive system: air shift PTO with tubular type PTO shaft connected to right angle gearbox and pump coupling.
- Secondary moisture trap—shutoff system and an oil separator
- Pressure relief valve, vacuum relief valve, liquid filled vacuum/pressure gauge, diesel flush system for vacuum pump
- 4” brass lever valve installed on rear load line with cam lock and dust cap
- 6” brass lever valve installed on rear discharge with cam lock and dust cap.
- One aluminum toolbox 18x18x30 installed
Engine & Accessory’s vacuum units are designed to fit all major chassis models. Chassis’s include: Ford, International, Freightliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Mack, and Hino. Standard features on our chassis include: Diesel engines, automatic/manual transmissions, air brakes, air conditioning, am/fm radio, air ride drivers seat, cruise control. Complete detailed specifications are available upon request.
Septic & Grease Tank Options
- Additional tank compartments
- Hydraulic hoists and full open rear doors
- Extra 20” manways
- 36” rear cleanouts
- Various size inlets and outlets
- Heated collars
- Float and level gauges – mechanical or electronic
- Catwalks and railings along side of tank
- Spray bedliner in trays and on side shell up to hose protector.
- Strobe lights
Pumping System Options
- All major vacuum pump manufactures and pump sizes available
- Hot shift PTO’s with outside controls and automatic engine throttle
- Hydraulic drive systems
- Pneumatic inlet/outlet valves
- Various styles of cabinets and boxes
- Pressure washer / Jetter systems
- Remote controls