Portable Restroom Vacuum Trucks
The Engine & Accessory portable restroom vacuum truck line is the most efficient and versatile in the industry with the operator in mind. Year after year our standard restroom vacuum trucks are transformed directly from operator feedback and advancements in components technology. Custom build units are available based on the input of each customer’s needs.
Key Features of Custom Portable Restroom Truck
- Tanks are manufactured using aluminum, stainless steel or carbon steel. The options to offer various types of material ensures our ability to give the customer the right tank for their application
- Low driver’s side workstation gives the operator the convenience of having all equipment at arms length maximizing efficiency while servicing units.
- All controls are conveniently located in a sealed aluminum control box in the workstation. Once the operator is out of the truck there is no need to return to the truck until the job is complete.
- Our rear toilet carrier system comes standard with foot catch bar for toilet base, upper T-bar support across middle of rear head, bumper rest on rear of tank hose tray and upper T-bar, Betts tail lights with light guards, upper and lower toilet strap hooks, cross-member with receiver tube and chain eyelets along with a 7 pin trailer plug connection.
Specifications of the Portable Restroom Line
- Constructed from bright finish aluminum, steel or stainless steel. Tank thickness depends on material used to construct tank.
- Capacity: 750 to 2500 gallon dual compartment.
- Round tank design with baffles
- One 20” aluminum top manway with integral primary shutoff installed in tank
- Full length hose trays on each side and across rear
- Low workstation design
- One large 48” cabinet on the driver’s side with a fold-up door.
- Two 5” sight eyes installed on driver’s side of the unit visible from workstation.
- Discharge port for waste 4” installed in rear head. Discharge port for water 2” (for bucket fill)
- Suction/Fill— 3” suction port in top of tank for waste / 4” water fill in top of tank with 2” vent
- Lighting: Four adjustable work lights – two on driver’s side and two in the rear
- Toilet carrier – aluminum constructed fold up type carrier with a capacity to hold two units.
- Also included: hose hooks in workstation, bucket holder, sight tube for water system in front head, DOT mounting kit with composite material mount boards.
- Steel tanks will be sandblasted, primed and painted one color. Aluminum tanks are left in bright finish. Stainless tanks can be painted or be supplied with a polished finish.
- Options available to epoxy coat inside of tanks.
Pumping System Specifications
- Pumping systems can be setup for various configurations.
- Masport HXL4V vacuum pump complete with 4-way valve, pump oiling system and heavy duty mount.
- Drive system: hot shift PTO with tubular type PTO shaft connected to right angle gearbox and pump coupling
- Secondary moisture trap—shutoff system and an oil separator
- Pressure relief valve, vacuum relief valve, liquid filled vacuum/pressure gauge, diesel flush system for vacuum pump
- 30’ of 2” suction hose complete with valve on inlet line and aluminum wand holder
- Water system to include a 12 volt DC10— 20 GPM up to 40 PSI wash down pump complete with check valve and pressure switch
- Hannay spring rewind hose reel installed in workstation with 50’ of 1/2” hose and nozzle
- 2” bucket fill line with Banjo full port valve installed in workstation toward the front of the unit.
- 4” brass lever valve installed on rear discharge with cam lock and dust cap.
- All controls to activate system are in an aluminum electrical box installed in workstation. Switches included: vacuum pump, wash down pump and spotlights. When PTO for vacuum pump is activated engine RPM will automatically increase for proper pump performance.
Engine & Accessory’s vacuum units are designed to fit all major chassis models. Chassis’s include: Ford, International, Freightliner, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Mack, and Hino. Standard features on our chassis include: Diesel or Gasoline engines, automatic/manual transmissions, air brakes, air conditioning, am/fm radio, air ride drivers seat, cruise control. Complete detailed specifications are available upon request.
Portable Restroom Truck Options
- Additional tank compartments
- Low workstation on passenger side of unit
- Addition of rear cleanout.
- Various size inlets and outlets
- Under body cabinets
- Heated collars
- Stationary toilet carriers
- Spray bed liner in trays and on side shell up to hose protector.
- Strobe lights
Pumping System Options
- All major vacuum pump manufactures and pump sizes available
- Hydraulic drive systems
- Dual service for passenger side
- Optional hose lengths
- Pressure washer systems – PTO or engine driven